- visiting the site: this enables us to define precisely where the house is to be built, to ensure that access to the property is adequate, to tailor the project to the site and to see where the utility networks will be located;
- lodging a building permit: once the contract has been signed, you will be given a building permit application form. You will need to sign the house plans and the form. Then we lodge the application with the local town hall and take delivery of the acknowledgement of application;
- the building permit application is successful: you will have a meeting with our sales assistant and our engineers and designers. With their help, you’ll decide on the house design and other aesthetic and design considerations relating to your project. The designer will explain the various stages involved in starting the construction process;
- All the administrative formalities have been dealt with: the first meeting on the construction site, the marking out of the site, the official opening of the construction site (notification of site opening lodged at the town hall);
- Progress on the building site: You will be kept informed of the progress of building work on a weekly basis by the designer. There will be a meeting held at every major stage in the project;
- Handover: This is the long-awaited final stage – the crucial moment, when you will be given the keys to the house and can get ready to move in.
We know that each project stems from a specific set of requirements. Therefore, we offer you guidance that’s tailor-made to your needs. We will monitor the progress of your project from start to finish.
The construction project will be monitored throughout to ensure work is on schedule and coordination between the industry professionals building your house is effective. You are covered by a performance bond that will ensure your home is completed by the deadline and in the conditions that have been contractually agreed on.
"Maisons Traditionnelles" boasts an innovative engineering and design department which is ready to cater to all your needs whilst keeping to your budget, respecting your choice of site and maintaining the standards of construction quality that you are looking for.